Invincibility Hat Invincibility Hat

Dude stop.

It was fine and dont take this personally because you're not the first person ive said this to and even I made the same mistake, but SIMPLE TESTS DO NOT BELONG. If you r going to post something in the portal, it should be a REAL movie or game. Tests just annoy people.

Jake's Dreamworld Jake's Dreamworld

decent

the movie is kinda good. Just work on the graphics

P.S. Why were they all invisible???

Thazrog responds:

Well I thought about a specific style I could use for my movie, or future movies. I haven't seen a lot of movies from other authors which use a lot of closure to make or create characters. Using the hair, eyes, mouth and perhaps a beard, the hands and the feet to symbolize a character just seemed like a good idea to me. I'm glad that from the replies nobody so far has complained about not being to figure out what the hell is happening or what those things are :D

Buh buh buh Buh buh buh

You didn't even try!!!

It's obvious that u hav the potential to make a fairly decent movie if you actually TRY!!!!!!!!! But you didn't..... So i hereby give you a vote of 0/5 and 1/10

inhstudios responds:

rofl, you're totally right. but im waiting for some of my friends to come hang at my place so i can actually make some legit movies. until then, enjoy this filler :)

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

greatest EVER!!!!

Epic original story, great graphics, perfect song choices, and altogether excellent work!!! The most surprising thing about it is the fact than one man made all of this!

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

sweet

awesome

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

it just didn't seem funny to me

sorry, but i just wasn't into that movie...